Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Random

Nothing much to blog..
Baby not having lessons on tues, wed and fri..
so he have more time to accompany me.. hehe..
as much as baby told me not to think too much, all that saying went off my mind
whenever he is not around me.. begin to wild thinking.. think i am really
paranoid sometimes.. shall learn to have more confident in him and stop all the thinking..
if not is really gonna affect our relationship.. this month is gonna be a busy month for me
as i will be working most at 12-9am shift.. but i kinda like it, as i have more time to spend..
jun and accompany is planning to go to bkk, i cant go as man power is not enough for this
month and next month.. and i guess mummy wont allow me to go too.. *still think i am a
young girl.. lol.. think i am just a mummy's girl ba.. anything will still goes to her.. all her
saying still matters alot, no matter how old am i.. cos she will always be my one and only
mummy in my heart.. love her.. shall end here.. working.. bye..

0 comments:

 

  © 2009 ❤❤❤EyeHeartYou❤❤❤

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika