Monday, September 07, 2009

Cant get myself back to slp since 5am, so here i am blogging..

Recap on weigh in..
the result is not up to my expectation.. target not met..
think i will have to put in more affect this week.
next weigh in is on next coming monday 14 sep.. *scare that i cant meet my expectation*

After treatment there is a lunch gathering with mum's family..
it held beside Sutera Mall, called pekin restaurant..
8 course meal... >.< so many.. 2 tables altogether.
Jia Juan, my cousin told me that the adults actually plan to take up 3 table, all with 8 courses.. gosh.. how to finsh.. in the end 2 table dishes all cant be finish.. wahaha.. luckily.. "kan teh" was like saying the restaurant is very good as they let us cancel the last table.. as usual, our fav last dish was the dessert.. "or ni" lol.. yam paste.. teochew dish.. but it was a dissapointment as it turns out not to be that nice.. my own opinion..


Photobucket


Baby is going to have his back checkup in TTSH at 9am later, gonna drop me at novena square later as i need to go for server check..
want to wish him all the best in his exams and pass with flying colours!!

0 comments:

 

  © 2009 ❤❤❤EyeHeartYou❤❤❤

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika