Monday, September 21, 2009

Dad's birthday
friday (18 sep) was my dearest daddy's birthday.
although i am not feeling well, i went back to celebrate dad's birthday with my family.
my mum's birthday is on (25 sep) a week later after my dad's birthday.
kor kor was not able to make it as he have some urgent working matters to attend to..
so that left with mummy, daddy, sil, viya(niece) and me..
we all have a sumptuous meal in a Chinese restaurant which the singer sings english songs.. whahaha.. but it was kinda nice..
total bill was $133 for 4 person, not bad for 4 persons and the food is good too..
it was on my treat, hehe... as long as my parents is happy, i am happy! =D

saturday the next day, daddy wanted to go ktv at red box (pelangi plaza).
RM 22++ with 1 cup of drink and buffet high tea.. total bill turn out to be RM71 for 3 person, is actually kinda cheap and the room is big, service not bad and sound system good too.. lots of song! (pics to be uploaded)

this week i manage to meet up with my bestie, Alin babe..
we just love eat others accompany... took quite long time to decide to have our dinner ended up eating jap food in paragon, the food not bad too... walk walk around and we went home as Alin babe scare that i will be super tired the next day of work. Alin babe hubby's came to pick us home. Really paiseh as he drive me all the way home and have not taken his dinner... >.really wanna say a big thank you to him and Alin babe for driving me home.. hehe.. love the pics i took with her... =D

Lastly, i hope that i can change shift with my colleague on this friday(25 sep).. super imporatant to me as is my mummy's birthday and is baby's graduation day! keeping my finger cross...

0 comments:

 

  © 2009 ❤❤❤EyeHeartYou❤❤❤

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika