Saturday, August 29, 2009

Insecure

insecure.. insecure.. insecure..
insecure is a big part of my problem.. even though baby tell me that he only love me..
i know that he love me, but i just dont know y i always have this feeling.. maybe i have
noconfidence in myself.. that is y? or maybe is becos of the thing happen in the past
that leaves footsteps in my heart? not sure is it me or other girls will also feel
what i feel.. when i see there is sms from his girl friend, i will be like super conscious..
when he clear his sms or phone list, i will have doubts.. am i paranoid.. hope that
i am not.. have to learn to let go..let him have his own space, cos i know what i am
doing to him will eventually make him piss.. unlike, he say that i am not paranoid
and he dont mind me like this.. but still i think i have to learn to let go.. learn
that he will have girl friends.. just like me having guy friends.. but he have some
very good girl friends and is like he always have girls that want
to get close to him, that is the part that i am scare of.. but like everybody say "if he
wanna leave, he will leave.." so no need to scare.. lol.. but of cos will sure scare de
mah cos i have put in so for this relationship and he is very important to me that's y..
hope that i can recover from my 'sickness' soon.. so that i wont feel that i give him alot
of pressure.. wish me luck and feel free to give comments if u have any tips.. hehe..
shall end here.. enjoy ur weekend peeps..

0 comments:

 

  © 2009 ❤❤❤EyeHeartYou❤❤❤

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika