Saturday, September 05, 2009

Bored...

Alright, i officially feels that FB is bored...
no more games... done farming.. done cleaning the tanks.. MJ!! out of money.. crap, keep on losing no more money cannot play.. boring..

Just slept for 5 hrs today and have to rush to work as i wake up at 3pm+.. bath and ask baby to send me to work.. luckily he agree to send me to work, if not.. dead meat.. seriously exhausted.. can tell it from my face.. Adila was telling me to give away some of my OT as she is worry abt my health whether i can take it anot. thanks for the concern Adila, will take care of myself and i will definitely eat when i am hungry.. promise.. 'i will survive' this month hectic schedule.. thanks for all the concern from you guys..

My consultant called me earlier to remind me that i am having a appt with her tomorrow morning 11am.. have to wake up like 9am get ready and get back to JB.. tiring i must say.. my 'jie mei' are meeting out.. but i cant go.. work = no life + family = even more no life.. no time for myself.. i need more time.. can i buy some "time".. i need change, deperately need changes in my life.. was looking through some courses, thinking really hard to take up the course next yr anot.. not sure whether i can cope.. now no time, not to say to squeeze in time to take up the course.. as ppl say time is manage by urself, is not call no time is how u manage ur time.. i still have a few months to plan, shall discuss this with my mum and seek her opinion.. mummy always know what to do..

Earlier, while coming to work..
was walking to the car and i was telling baby how much i weigh now. he ask back, what is ur target weight?? 55kg?? nope, 50kg at least.. but i was telling him, dont really think 50kg is enough lei, think 45kg.. he is saying carzy ah u.. too thin le.. to me wont lei, like no different.. wahaha.. get to my target weight then say.. then he saying compare to last time, can really see the different.. *happy* but not satisfied... i continue, what if i reach 50kg and still the weight drop by itself.. "baby replied: if u continue how u eat, sure drop de mah" >.
Reason for slimming down:
1st - want to look good for myself.. all girls are vain..
2nd - want baby to feel good to bring me out (eventhough he never ask but who wants their girl to be fat right..)
3rd - to wear nice wedding gown (dunno when but just prepare lah! :P)
4th - for health issue..

Still 400 grams away from my weigh in tomorrow.. >.<
Hope that i reach my target for this week.. haha.. wish me luck!!

0 comments:

 

  © 2009 ❤❤❤EyeHeartYou❤❤❤

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika