Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Yeah!!! i am very happy today.. hehe.. =D
Nisa has agreed to change shift with me after a few days of consideration.
She ask her mum that whether she should change shift with me as it was my mum's birthday.
Her mum told her to change with me as next time if she needed help to change shift and is her mum's birthday i can return her a favor too.. hehe, thank you so much Nisa and Nisa's mum..
I promise to treat her KFC.. hehe..

Joyce's spree has finally arrived with my stock..
actually i bought 1 working pants, 1 jeans and a top but the jeans and the top is oos... *sob*
shall buy another time.. whahaha as my colleagues here are super into spree and my boss too.. thank you Julia for helping us coordinating with the seller.. =D
the working pants seem big, shall try it when i get home *excited* wahaha...

Today i woke up late, woke up abt 2pm.. was slightly late for work.. >.never get to wash my clothing as i woke up late, tomorrow will be a busy day for me.
have to really get up early so as to wash my cloths..

I miss my sil "mango salad", yummy...
she always make it for me.. noodles salad is also nice.. *drooling*

I like only to put ikan bilis inside my mango salad...

Hope this week Tini, Xiao Lan & Pei Yun training will be better than what we have last week.

0 comments:

 

  © 2009 ❤❤❤EyeHeartYou❤❤❤

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika