Saturday, September 05, 2009

busy weekend..

Is gonna be a busy weekend.. working til 9am this morning, go home and have to go report to work at 4pm - 1am.. gosh.. i think i will have panda eyes soon.. have to do mask le, just to keep my face look fresh.. then after work at 1am sun, have to go back JB at around 9am as i am having appt with london for treatment.. have not been follow up with them for abt 1 month plus, as i am very busy with work and family.. also have set target for myself b4 returning for treatment.. so far so good.. weight has been decreasing, feel gd abt it but still have to keep an eye on my weight as it is like the *stock market* wahaha.. exaggerate.. today baby look at my purse and there is some old photos that we took and he was saying "gosh.. u look so big size sia".. lol at that time dont really notice but now looking back, is really disgusting.. dunno how i can let myself to be so "fat" fattest in my life 73.4kg.. promise myself that i cannot return to be fat again.. hope that i can remain like this or slimmer.. still have a long way to my target.. cant slp this morning after work as i was thinking abt stuffs.. time really flies.. dad and mum's birthday is approaching.. wish that they have pink health and always happy.. my birthday and 8th yrs anniversary is approaching too.. dunno how to celebrate, not sure who will celebrate for me too.. the older i get, birthday celebration seems so dull.. not sure what to get for baby too cos do many yrs le, have bought and made tons of presents for him.. *need suggestions* boring working.. my kor kor and SIL is going to BKK, how i wish i can go with them and shop til i drop.. hehe.. but have to work.. shall ask my SIL to help me buy stuff.. was chatting with Alin-babe and she say mac cosmetic is cheap there but i guess SIL not sure what i want.. another suggestion from her is to buy fake eyelashes.. haha.. yesh.. i want fake eyelashes, yipee.. tee too as most of my tee are too big.. BKK have lots of nice tees.. haha.. *excited* cant wait for them to go and come back with the goodies.. hehe..

0 comments:

 

  © 2009 ❤❤❤EyeHeartYou❤❤❤

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika