Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Wisdom Tooth Extraction

Well.. i think this is like the first surgery that i have ever done..

PY told me to take out all of my 4 wisdom tooth... but i check out and the 2 upper tooth can't be done without claim.. so i decided not to..

End up, i took out only the one that is affecting my gum which is the left lower wisdom tooth that is pushing my the other tooth..

The dentist injected a very big needle with anesthesia that numb my half face..

the dentist did told me that is painless, but my thinking was that they always say so so that u wont get panic..

Truth enough, the whole procedure i did not feel any pain.. just pressure..

Drilling, pulling, pressing.. erm.. not really sure cos i kinda scare and close my eye :x

The whole process took less than 1hr.. fast or what..

After that dentist sew the wound and its done..

Still have to go back after 2 weeks time to remove the titches..

Keeping my finger cross that is not gonna hurt..

After the numbness when off.. woo.. i tell u the pain is like.. gosh.. it keeps on aching non-stop..

today is the second day, it look so swollen like somebody just punch me on left face..

My bf even say if i go out, i will scare all the ppl to death, exaggerate or what..

But seriously i am plain bored of staying at home..

Eat.. sleep.. use com.. watch tv.. gosh.. feel like a couch potato..

And guess what.. my appetite is getting even bigger than i haven remove my tooth..

Seriously whats got into me.. ahahaha..

I have to stop eating, if not.. i am not sure what infection i gonna get..

Maybe u will see me as a pig head back to work :x *finger cross*

Pixie time..

I wonder how the tooth break into half.. and is huge.. ahaha..

Serious, no shit.. when u see me, i think u will say woo.. who hit u on ur left cheek..
I'm feeling the pain from the jaw too.. cannot open my mouth big..

Shall end here and i just done with my claims.. wondering shud i stop office and pass my claims to Julia.. but my face... hmm..

1 comments:

neetalia said...

My lower first molar is very sensitive to hot and cold. From yesterday it started paining and now the swelling is also there. Should I go for extraction?

 

  © 2009 ❤❤❤EyeHeartYou❤❤❤

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika