Sunday, January 03, 2010

First entry for 2010

Its 2010.. and i haven start my first entry..
lots of pics..

My new loves!!
Baby brought me a new lappy and i have got my new bb bold, waited for so long and sorry babe to keep u waiting.. hehe



New year countdown wit babe at Clarke Quay and bum into babe's friend..

This is our first album for 2010.. many more to come..
love babe new hair, very nice.. :D

Over the past one week i have been accompanying my family and lesser time with baby, sorry for neglecting u.. sometime how i wish i can be in 2 different places..


cherish every moment with them..

Met up wit Zen, it has been very long since we meet up..
btw i met zen when we were working in FEP.. those were great days..
she slim down alot and venture her own business.. good for her..
anyway we met up and she talk to me abt what her company is doing and i found it was great, helping ppl and also offering ppl to some investment plans..
is never too early to think abt old age.. and plan for retirement..
start from small saving or investment and it will really help for the future.. hehe..

My first pics for 2010

Bought a new chair and table cloth for my personal area..
Love it but not satisfy yet, shall source for more decorative things for my area..

Now
Still looks plain..


Baby got another letter from MBS.. he cant wait to start his training.. hehe..

Great start for 2010 so far.. and many great returns!!

New year resolution, have u written urs?

Blog soon.. =)

0 comments:

 

  © 2009 ❤❤❤EyeHeartYou❤❤❤

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika