Friday, February 05, 2010

Wanted List

All right, i know all girl have this kinda thinking like when they see idols...

I want her legs.. her stomach.. or any parts lah.. haha..

so here is my wanted list..

SNSD..
I want their legs!! Hotness!!

Kara
Their Tummy and booty.. sexy!!

Korean girls are super pretty and slim.. how i wish i am like them..*envy*

Maybe one day i will be like them.. lol.. *finger cross*

Nisa have been going to the gym for the past weeks.. so happy for her, keep it up babe..

She also cutting down on her food intake *double yay!!*

Guess what, i have been eating throughout my this week night shift and the result is great..

I drop weight much faster than when i am not eating compare to the past. *happy* tsk tsk

Lastly a video of SNSD newest track "oh!"


P/S: Nisa keep up the good work!!

0 comments:

 

  © 2009 ❤❤❤EyeHeartYou❤❤❤

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika