Sunday, January 17, 2010

2010 Resolution

I know... i am super late... for this post... but.. is never too late to start...

Anyway here is goes..

Tasks to Accomplish:
To get my SAP certification by this yr (Hopefully, finger crossed)
To learn Japanese Language
To start up another saving plan
Cut down on shopping =x
Lose another 10kg
Start going for facial to clear my blackheads

Can only think of those right now..

Last week celebrated our cute little princess birthday in JB.
She is extremely happy and let everyone carry her..
Think she know is the big day.. ahaha..

She loves the camera..
Automatically gets cheeky..

Love this pics lots.. she is so bubbly.. hehe..

Can't wait to spend more time at home with my family..
Loves!! xoxo..

My bf is starting his training tomorrow and he is sending me to work before heading to his, super happy..

Looking forward for a better yr!!

P/S: Tini, jia you wor!! All the helpdesk members jia you!!


0 comments:

 

  © 2009 ❤❤❤EyeHeartYou❤❤❤

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika