Sunday, January 24, 2010

Nightlife, good or bad.. you decide..

Saturday night was a awesome night..

But the after effect of alcohol is like disastrous..

Today i shud be going back to JB and spend time with my family, but the after effect is freaking terrible lah..

yesh.. i have never experience hangover before, this is like the first time..

But i still like to go clubbing once in a awhile, hee..

Enjoy while i can and while i am still young..

Mummy told me to drink orange juice, drink half cup and try to sleep but the feeling of wanting to vomit still remain..

After sometime, i finally vomited and i finally got to sleep.. *happy*

Clubbing once in awhile to me i don't think is bad..

I am not wild, i just love to go to places that i can enjoy loud music and dance like nobody business..

Working hard, sometimes i just need some entertainment too..

I have my limits and i know my limits well.. so do rest assure that i will take good care of myself when i am in such places..

To end my post, here are some pics.. enjoy.. loves..


Heart this pics of us..

p/s: mummy sure see my blog and will start nagging when i am back home :x

0 comments:

 

  © 2009 ❤❤❤EyeHeartYou❤❤❤

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika