Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009

Actually this is the first Christmas that i ever spend it outside
Me and baby will always spend the night at home or i will be in JB with my family.
This yr, everything change..
I think that 2009 is my beginning..
I have experience so much this yr..

My Christmas eve begins with waking up late for server check, end up reaching the office at 10.30am.. luckily Julia never scold me.. :x
Count down to 1pm as we are having half day
Went to bugis street and bugis junction with sw..
ended up she bought a top which only cost $19.90 is consider cheap..
took train back to wdl and meet my baby..

Have Ajisen raman as usual, not able to finish.. haha..
Courts is now having Year End Sales = YES!!
Sony VAIO!!! i want that.. the deal is great..
baby is gonna get that for me as a christmas pressie and a new camera!!
*super excited*

I brought baby a brand new "MOUSE".. wonder how long can it last as it is not cheap..
the last time he brought the mouse only last him for like 3 months which he claim that it last for half a year.. lol..

Christmas countdown was to go Clarke Quay "Hooters"
Woo.. so many ppl as expected.. even is crowded, we are still willing to come out to celebrate Christmas as is better to stay at home.. we wanna experience the FUN..
Ended staying til 12 plus 1am and off we go to GoldenMile, Thai Disco 2.. lol..
Cos one of our friend is there..

The entrance fee is cheap $15..
To my surprise is kinda fun.. alot of pretty and sexy ladies..
But was not sure whether is it "real", wahaha..

All was fun.. wonder whats counting down to 2010..hehe..

The gays!!

Us
Pics for the day

Baby brought me reindeer hairband
Fav pics for the day

*Wishing everybody a very Joyful Merry Christmas!!*

0 comments:

 

  © 2009 ❤❤❤EyeHeartYou❤❤❤

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika