Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Ambition

Alright, i have made up my mind.. imma go UniSIM later after work and submit my "Application"

I can ride in PY cab and she will drop me there, hehe.. thanks PY

Alright the reason why i am going ahead to apply is PY told me that i can still withdraw the offer if i don't wanna go for July intake and work things out with them and see whether they can put me to Jan intake

Well, i don't really have high hope too.. as today is the "last" day of the intake exercise and as you know they do it on a first come first serve basis.. so well, finger cross..


This few days i have come across a few blogs that do super gorgeous nails..
Petit Nail House
Thistlebelle Nail Boutique

All graduated from "PINKROOM"

I have always in love with nail arts and from the pics that they do for their customer is like super gorgeous lah!!

Imagine you got to see and do pretty nails everyday, it keeps me motivated..

I always wanted to learn that and this have always been in my mind

And reading and seeing what they do and enjoy, it make me motivated to take up the course and be a manicurist.. no kidding..

But still.. now my priority will still be to further my studies then maybe after that i might take up nail course just for my hobby..

Or maybe after that i can do my own small business, hehe..


0 comments:

 

  © 2009 ❤❤❤EyeHeartYou❤❤❤

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika