Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Should I??

Was talking to PY abt her study and told her that i also wanted to

Straight, she told me that the entry for July is open and check the webby is open til today

She talk me into applying online and i have filled up my application.

Total course fee with subsidize is $25, 920 with honours degree

She even help me calculated per month i have to pay $500+ for 4 yrs

Actually come to think of it, i am able to afford it

But for now.. my financial is still not stable

The course will commerce in July, by then things will be better

I still feel unstable.. as much as i want to study, i need to get my financial stable first then i will be at ease to study

i know friends always advise to faster study, the more u drag.. the more u won't study eventually..

But i just don't want to rush things and make life difficult for me and my bf..

He have agree that once he is stable, i can start studying

I just don't think i am ready for it yet..

Financial wise i mean..

Cos i know i will be like a mad women always complaining to my bf abt money that causes us to have lots of conflicts which that can be avoided..

For this, i think i will put it til next yr..

By then everything is stable and studying will not be a problem.. *finger cross*

0 comments:

 

  © 2009 ❤❤❤EyeHeartYou❤❤❤

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika