Thursday, April 01, 2010

Finally I have made my move

Yes, finally is all done..

I have successfully registered to SIM University‏, woohoo..

After so long, i have finally do it..

Your application has been successfully transmitted to the SIM University. For January intake, you will be notified on the outcome of your application in late November. For July intake, you will be notified on the outcome of your application in late May. (Excluding MTAX, GDESC, GDOSM, GDSWK and GDTEN)

Either i will be selected for January or July intake..

Not excited yet.. just happy that i finally took this decision into action..

I even told my mom that i was registering while on the way there to submit the docs.. hehe..

Happy happy happy :D

0 comments:

 

  © 2009 ❤❤❤EyeHeartYou❤❤❤

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika