Friday, March 26, 2010

I just need peace

I have a question, do anyone love to chat with cabby when u are in the cab?

For me.. NO!!

Especially when i am on midnight shift, need the extra time in cab to relax my mind before work start..

This few days i have encounter several cabby that are super talkative

How i wish i can stuff "bao" in their mouth to shut them up *don't meant to be evil*

I love to enjoy looking at scenery, lights.. and enjoy the silence before reaching work or home..

Even worst is when i am super tired and they still try to keep talking to u.. gosh..

I know they just wanna be friendly to their passenger, but when i sound not interested.. just leave me alone.. >.<

I hope for less talkative cabby in the future..

Anyway, yes!! i have changed my blog look and pretty happy with it now..

Ending shift in less than 4 hrs time

0 comments:

 

  © 2009 ❤❤❤EyeHeartYou❤❤❤

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika