Thursday, December 10, 2009

Dental Check

A few months back i have done filing in JB with my mommy.
But a few weeks ago, the filing came off and there is a hole in my left wisdom tooth.
When i eat pineapple with salt, the salt went in the hole and is super painful.
There is also another problem, the gum beside the wisdom tooth is swallow and when u press it, there will be yellow liquid coming out (gross).

So today i went to the dentist to get my teeth check.
tot that i have only 1 tooth to do filing but.. ended that all the others i have done filing in JB need to be redo as the filing came off without me realizing..

Crap all the money that i pay off in JB to get it done all wasted..
#@$%#%# what kinda dentist sia.. (pissed)

The dentist asked me do a x-ray and see what is cause the gum to produce the liquid.
Done the x-ray and found out that there is another wisdom tooth beneath the gum and is pushing its way towards the other wisdom tooth which have hole in it.
The dentist told me that i need to have the wisdom tooth beneath the gum to be extracted if not it will cause alot of problem. she will needa cut open my gum and removed it..
listening to it gave me goose bum as i always hated to go for dental check as is painful..
all the drilling... (phobia) as she say to me is very common but is still my first time..sob..
all can be paid by medisave as it may cost from $600 - $900.. what the.. lol.. (faint)
but i did check with julia and was told is kinda around that range..
She told me that it can be done today but i can't be on MC for 5 days as i needa attend training from Mary Kay.. shall do it when Adila is back from maternity leave.

Ended i got 2 wisdom tooth bottom row to get the filing done first.
still have another 1 wisdom tooth top row needs to be done as i only can claim $100 dental each yr.. the dentist also advise to get my teeth clean.. maybe will do it the next time when i have to do the extration.

Shall end my dental post here as is kinda long.. shall update more when i get the wisdom tooth extracted.. *wish me luck*

Here are some photos ..

Mary Kay Skin Care Lesson

My first ever lighting with baby

I'm going on leave for a day tomorrow for Mary Kay training..
Feel that is kinda wasting my leave.. but i have book the date le.. cannot change it..
have to wake up at 7am to prepare.. -_-!!

shall update soon..
*hearts*

0 comments:

 

  © 2009 ❤❤❤EyeHeartYou❤❤❤

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika