Tuesday, December 22, 2009

MK training

Went for MK training last week and it was fabulous..
It really focus on ladies, show how important and what really women can achieve what they want as long as u are willing to dream and work for it..
Is aspiring, speakers are all ladies from Dallas TX and Malaysia...
All are earning alot of money thru MK..
director lah, senior director lah..
Makes me and Yan ni so envy only..

There is also live show of how to do makeup and skin care lesson with MK products.
And we witness results on the spot instantly..
How cool is that..
No joke, u have to experience to believe it...

The speaker say, how much u spend on cloths, shoes and store it in the closet..
But investing ur money on skin care is priceless as it appear on ur face..
This is the part where it hit me the most, as i find it very very true..
Without a gorgeous face that makes u have confident, no matter what u wear is useless..
A person see u ur face when they first make contact with u..

Today i am gonna make my order, first order with Nisa.. hehe..
Really hopes that it really works for me and Nisa as finding a real good skin care product is not easy.. and i really want to help Nisa too..
Being beautiful urself is not enough, you have to share it with everybody..
I love to motivate ppl, especially those close to me..
Share my happiness with them.. hehe..

xoxo to all my friends and colleagues.. =D

pics from MK training

My sil gave me a hair curler, yipee.. super happy..

My first trial

Christmas pics taken from CQ

Shall update soon..

0 comments:

 

  © 2009 ❤❤❤EyeHeartYou❤❤❤

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika