Saturday, April 10, 2010

Happy Birthday to my dearest bao bei

Happy 25th Birthday to my dearest "him"

Wanted to go Holland Village for steamboat and xiao long bao, but reservation is full.. (btw the xiao long bao is free flow) *drools*

I need SOUP!!

Have been eating tau hua for the past 1 week.. and crap.. i just ate 1 ock curry puff and 1 red bean pancake and my weight increase, WTH!!

Anyway i was late for my London session and i cancel it.. Simply becos i need to lose til my target weight then i will go back.. is just my commitment to myself lah.. and i was lazy.. i need more sleep :P

Back to topic.. I have gave "him" his present and is to sponsor him to bling his car with "RED" led for his interior car..

Bling bling in progress!!

He even bought a bling bling player for his car.. =x bth!!

Anyway he loves it and is his birthday.. it makes me happy to see him happy!!

Now i am super hungry!! waiting for his papa to come back so that we can go for dinner at bugis juction for "his" long waited "SUPER BIG MILK TEA"!!

I'm gonna go bath now.. everyone have a great weekend!!

0 comments:

 

  © 2009 ❤❤❤EyeHeartYou❤❤❤

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika