Monday, August 24, 2009

Weekend *22 Aug 23 Aug*

Well this will be my first post..

Saturday (22 Aug)
Went back to JB
Mummy was having her gym session with godmother on sat morning.
Waited for mummy to pick me up in city square while she is having her lunch with her.
Went to Watson bought my facial wipe to remove my make up *feel that is much better
than to use makeup remover*
Watson was having great sales, feel like buying everything.. >.< *control* After that..
i wanted to go straight to wait for mummy at RHB bank, but ended up walking into Colour
*the shop name* As usual it was on sales like all of the others shop. Without delay, i pick
up 2 tops and went trying.. Both tops looks beautiful, thus i bought it.. gosh.. just less
than an hour, i have spend more then RM100. I walk out of the shop and see the next
shop from far distance, super lots of ppl.. SHOES!! lol.. tell myself not to walk there and
so i was on my way to wait for mummy le. waited for another 15 mins, mummy was here.
the first thing i told my mum was, u know what? i have just spend RM100+ while
waiting for u.. as usual.. she grumbler.. haha.. what can i say mum's instinct reach
home, daddy was not around.. mummy say that he is busy having meeting.. ate my
mee salad that was made by my sis-in-law and off i go to do my nails. feel that i am
becoming more and more vain.. gosh.. *money splendid* mummy is bringing us to
the park, which she say is very BIG.. when we reach there woo.. so many ppl, is
really big.. love the scenery.. brother and sis-in-law went running while mummy
and me together with my niece was enjoying the fresh air.. took quite a few of
photos in the park and was thinking to take my wedding outdoor photos there..
haha.. *thinking* after that mummy brought us to tun aminah to have dinner..

abalone kway teoh..
i chose to eat fuzhuo fishball and dumpling soup.. yum yum..
but i prefer the original stall.. althought compare to be dirtier the place..
overall alright.. thought that i could rest awhile but.. mummy wants me to
accompany her to her secondary school gathering first thing i ask, am i the
only daughter that will be there while others are old ladies.. lol.. my mum laugh
and i just went along.. we have a hard time finding the place becos of the number
display too small.. went i got in the house, their puppy kept on licking me.. i dunno
what to do and kept blocking.. lol.. i love puppies but licking is disgusting..lol..
mummy chatted with her friends til 11pm+ and we went home. watched a dancing
program with kor and mummy and turn
in at 1+ 2am.. super tired..

Sunday(23Aug)
Mummy woke up early like 10+
heard my niece voice as she was playing to herself and super active.
love her so much.. especially she is like doing those super cute noises..
I can't get back to sleep anymore and got up.. still tired though..
mummy cooked poridge and we ate it after that i bath and kor sent me to custom
and i was back in SG at 4pm+ waited for byby in sheng siong as his parents needed
to replenish groceries..
ended up buying alot of food.. otak..tibit..tibits.. and more tibits..
i ate 10 pieces of otak plus 1 pack of tapioca chips and logan ....
goshh.. my weight just shoot up.. will put in more effort this coming week..
thats all for now.. ciao.. and enjoy the pics..



0 comments:

 

  © 2009 ❤❤❤EyeHeartYou❤❤❤

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika