Tuesday, October 20, 2009

spending time with my family

finally i have a day off... went back to JB and spend time with my family, miss them so much.. my niece is getting bigger.. super cute and adorable...

yesterday morning we went city square old town and have breakfast.. ordered prawn noodles, is super big bowl and super nice.. love it.. my niece have started to ask for food when she sees that we are eating.. banging on the table, shouting, making all sorts or noises.. haha.. makes my day to see her so active.. my kai xin guo.. daddy, mummy and me will like take turns to feed her.. mouth open big big when food is in front of her.. haha.. after that we went to watson as my facial and facial wipe has finish.. as usual alot of shops are having sale, tempted to buy everything.. haha.. mummy and daddy bought my niece back home after watson and shoes shopping as my niece need her nap..

decided to go shopping alone as i still need to shop a dress for faizal and sharifah's wedding.. have eye on a dress and romper but never bought it a few weeks ago.. i am always like this, when i see things i like i wont but it immediately.. will take time to consider.. haha.. usually this will make me regret as by the time when i went back to the shop to look for the piece of cloth that i wanted to buy is ofs... always never learn my lesson.. but luckily, this time round both are still available, super happy.. tried on other, tempted to buy too.. but have to watch my spending too.. so ended up forgo some items..



cannot soncentrate right now, super tired now.. i need to sleep.. miss my bed badly and i am having this sore throat that is killing me... 2 hrs more to go...

0 comments:

 

  © 2009 ❤❤❤EyeHeartYou❤❤❤

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika