Sunday, October 25, 2009

Happening Oct Part 3

Yesterday went back to JB home straight after work..
Have my nails and hair touch up done.. mission complete..

Late afternoon, mummy told me that we are gonna have dinner with godmother's family for dinner as my small cousin is also having his birthday on 31st oct.. *happy advance birthday*.. such a coincidence, mum told godmother that it was my actual birthday.. so we went to have a small dinner celebration for both of us.. he is 9 yrs old and i'm 24.. gosh.. so old.. but its the looks that count.. so hide ur age with ur face by taking care..

after the celebration, rush back home bath my niece change her cloths as she poo.. brother is coming back home soon and my parents will drive me down at the same time to pick him up.. my niece was like clinging to me the whole time.. even when my dad carries her she cry for me.. my mum was like saying maybe she mistaken me for her mum.. whaahhah.. it the car, she was playing with my bag at the back seat.. she use to be active.. but yesterday, her head lean on my hand.. she dose off.. so cute.. ask dad to carry her as we are reaching JB custom..

while walking to the checking terminal, i really miss my family... time spend with them is so little... and i appreciate every moment of it.. how i wish they are in sg so that i can spend every min at home with them while i am not working.. always envy my friends as they can go back to their family everyday.. *cry* is even worst after i saw "sisters keeper" is superb... mums are born to be fighters and never will give up for their children..

really miss them alot...
p/s: wishing my kor kor a very happy birthday, we all loves you alot..

0 comments:

 

  © 2009 ❤❤❤EyeHeartYou❤❤❤

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika