Monday, May 31, 2010

I go IN and i am WORRIED

Alright i know my blog is dying..

All becos i have nothing to blog..

Been working for the past 3 weeks with only 1 off day and i spend the whole morning playing MJ to 9am with 1 siao char bo and 1 whining queen.. :x (bet she saw this she gonna kill me)

FINALLY!!

I have received admission letter from SIM University


Feeling = Mix (Worried abt how to pay for my school another thing is.. is it what i really want?)

Cos this course gonna take 4 yrs of my time.. and money..

is not gonna be easy..

but without it, i am nothing.. with just a diploma.. can get me to nowhere only here..

stress.. thinking and thinking..

and crap i have to waste 300 on TAX!! arrrggg...

Bill..bills..billsssssssss... >.

0 comments:

 

  © 2009 ❤❤❤EyeHeartYou❤❤❤

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika